Pregnant. Brown blood discharge, spotting, mild cramps, back, neck, head, legs, feet pain, soreness. Reason?

im 2 months pregnant. 2 weeks ago, around the time i usually get my period i started having brown blood for about 2 days. now 2 weeks later, im spotting light red blood. its only when i wipe myself and im having mild cramps . also about a week ago i started getting back pain . my neck head back legs and feet hurt. im really sore. my mom says im fine but im not sure.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
The mild spotting that you are having could be due to an implantation bleeding or a threatened abortion. To know the exact cause, you need to have an ultrasound scan of lower abdomen. Ectopic pregnancy also needs to be ruled out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal