Pregnant. Blood test done. Recommended to increase medicine dosage. Will high level of anti-thyroid antibodies affect pregnancy?

I AM INTO MY 16TH WEEK OF PREGNANCY AND CURRENTLY ON 75MG ELTROXIN . MY LAST BLOODS WERE ON DATE 04/07/2012 FT4 14.2 RANGE (9.0-20.0), TSH 7.44 RANGE (0.35-4.94) - ON 50 MG ELTROXIN ON DATE 31/08/2012 FT4 14.2 RANGE (9.0-20.0) TSH 2.67 RANGE (.35-4.94) TPO 825.3 RANGE ( 5.6) - ON 75MG ELTROXIN. MY DOCTOR HAS RECOMMENDED THAT I INCREASE MY TABLETS TO 100MG FOR 4 DAYS AND 75 MG FOR 3 DAYS. I AM A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT THIS AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE ABOVE READING MY INCREASE FROM 50 MG TO 75MG DECREASE MY TSH FROM 7.44 TO 2.67. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND. ALSO DO YOU THINK MY HIGH LEVEL OF ANTITHYROID ANTIBODIES WILL AFFECT MY PREGNANCY. MANY THANKS
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012