Pregnant, BPD, anterior placenta, no abruption, ultrasound report. Normal delivery?

I am 29 weeks pregnant , BPD - 27+ 2 weeks, FL - 29+1 weeks AC - 28+4 weeks AFI - 7.7 cms, FHR is 132 bpm/reg, a grade 3 placenta is seen anteriroily in the upper segment, no abruption seen in my ultrasound report got done today itself. fetal wt is 1255 gms. rest everything is normal. Does above all means i will deliverign my baby in 2-3 weeks?, very much stressed about it, what will be best possible things to follow so it can lead to a normal delivery.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012