Pregnancy with igg cmv,rubella and hepatitis B. Is it safe to continue the pregnancy ?

im 38 years with 13weeks pregnancy and with no apparent problem and previously had two pregnancy with 1st a still birth and from second one have a 6 and half year healthy daughter delivered though surgery .For this pregnancy my test report detected hepatitis b and torch test with igm parameters negative but rubella igg 62.17 and cmv igg 60.14 other two parameters are negative for igg risky would be the pregnancy and would it be dangerous to foetal well being.what should i do...
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011