Pregnancy ultrasound showing fetus renal pelvises are prominent bilaterally. What does this mean? Will the baby be deformed?

ive just had my 20 week unltrasound and the results came back that my baby renal pelvises are prominent bilaterally (6mm on the right, 5mm on the left) im very very concerned ,what does this mean and what can be done about it ,if it cannot fix it self waht does the future hold for my baby? is this common ? is my baby deformed and retarded? will it need surgery upon been born? please help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012