Pregnancy tests positive. Abdominal cramps, dizziness and nausea. Low pregnancy hormone levels. Not pregnant?

hello. i have done 3 home pregnancy tests . 1 is clear blue. all shown positive. did a 4th with the doctor and just waiting for the result. in the meantime i am having mild period like cramps in my tummy. last night it got worse (sweats, dizzyness, nausea ) so the emergency doctor booked me an emergency scan at the hospital the following day. just being and they sent me for an ultra sound both externally and internally. nothing showed up but fluid. sent me for blood tests and it had very low hormone pregnancy levels. am i not pregnant???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013