Pregnancy test showed positive. Used MTP kit. No pain and no bleeding. Any other options?

hi, I Got periods on july 3rd till now i didn t get the period.By using preg kit it shown positive.So, I have taken mtp of first dose on 8th Aug and now at 10.30a.m i have finished the second dose also.But till now i don t have pain and its not bleeding also.Can you suggest me when it going to start bleeding otherwise anything else i have to follow.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM,

Positive pregnancy test with urine should be confirmed with blood test.

MTP kit can sometimes cause heavy bleeding, thus you should be prepared to face emergency.

When MTP kit failed to start abortion twice, there is no option other than D & C.

Please contact your Gynecologist for D & C.

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma