Pregnancy test positive, getting period, no baby seen in ultrasound,endometrium thick, ectopic

Hi, I took pregnancy test 4 times already and it shows positive. I m not yet delayed on my monthly period. I have done TVS ultrasound and the doctor said that she cant see a baby in my ovary but the result is that my endometrium is thick. Im just worried because I was ectopic last november. Is it possible that I am pregnant but my ovulation is late? or is it possible that I ll be ectopic again?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
May 2013
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false positive results.
But as all the 4 tests showed positive results we cannot rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
The first change of pregnancy is endometrial thickening.
So you wait for one more week. If you get your periods by that time it is ok. If not you go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility. If the test comes positive go for ultrasound once.