Pregnancy test positive even after abortion. Due to hormones?

I had an abortion on feb 16. Bleed for a week, stopped for a week, then had my period. Three weeks ago I took a preg test. It came up positive with 2 dark lines. I was not sure if it was from my hormones so I went to planned parent hood a week ago. The ultra sound showed up negative with cloudiness and the pregnancy test for them showed up positive but faintly. I went yesterday and took another pregnacy test and it showed up a solid pink line but faint pink second line after like 10 mins. I took another one a few mins after that and the same. Could I be pregnant again? Or maybe a tubal preg? After my abortion I used condoms except one time, but he did not cum in me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013