Pregnancy test positive, bleeding. Will this leads to miscarriage? Will duphaston prevents miscarriage?

Hi!!! I took a pregnancy test two days ago and the result is positive.This is my 2nd pregnancy.But I experienced on and off bleeding since since yeasterday.I have a history of miscarriage on my first pregnancy last year on my 11 weeks.I am worried now if this bleeding will lead to miscarriage again.I heard from a friend based on her experience that taking duphaston with baby aspirin prevents miscarriage.Woult it help if I ll take these medication to prevent another miscarriage.Hoping to hear from you.Great appreciated your advice.Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012