Pregnancy test positive. Took mifepristone & misoprostol. No bleeding, only cramps. Aborted or not?

Hi my LMP was 01-03-2013 and my cycle is 28 days regular. I checked for urine preg test on 2-04-2013 and it was positive. So I took 200 mg mifepristone on 02-04 night and 800 mcg of misoprostol buccally on 03-04 night (24 hrs later ). I got cramps but no bleeding , just a yellowish fluid and a few drops of blood. Yesterday night also I got scanty bleeding with cramps. Maybe abt 15 drops of blood. Did I abort or not ? Should I take another dose of misoprostol or get another urine home preg test ? I m worried.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013