Pregnancy test positive. Expecting third child. Safe to keep baby or abort it?

gud evening doctor i had my second baby in june last year through a c section due to the timely rupture of my waterf membrane which resulted to the babys faint hearfbeat and my low pulse rate, 2 days ago ki discoverd that i have missed my period so earlier yesterday i went for a pregnancy test with my blood wch stated that am slightly positive, i have been confused today and i dont know what to do. is it wise to have the baby or abort it? pls help me i had my first baby in 2011 and my 2nd in 2012 and now am about 2 expect another this year after a c sec. pls help
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

If you are in good health and wish to have one more baby, then you can safely continue the pregnancy.
Get complete assessment from your Gynaecologist to know the state of your health.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K