Pregnancy test inconclusive. Have insomnia, vaginal discharge, dry skin on the legs, pain in the breast. Need help

i did a pregnancy test this morning and it camee back inconculsive am 21 and been trying for a baby for 3 years and ive experiance insomia and sometimes to tired to do anything i get a lot of fuild comeing out of me which is clear and i feel sick but not been sick been feeling really down aswell my skin is really dry on my legs and my legs ache att nyt time when am lyeing in bed and ive got a itchy stomach and some feeling like someone is pinching my stomach and my boobs hurt when i walk down the stairs ? please help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013

Your symptoms are indicating that you are in a depressed mood, probably out of the failure to conceive.
You are just 21 years old, in a very fertile period to conceive. Donot give up.
Refresh yourself , do exercise , plan for weigt reduction if overweight for height and age.

Rule oUT anaemia which can cause similar symptoms. Check out your haemoglobin.

Hope i have helped you.