Pregnancy test faint positive. Period is late 2 days. Saw a faint pink line. Positive or negative?

6 home pregnancy tests have come back with what appears to be a faint positive. Brands vary from CVS version of EPT to dollar tree, to first response. Period is up to 1-2 days late. Have had some light pink discharge. Dollar store test finally came up faint positive this morning, just took a first response a few minutes ago. I was watching the test, a faint pink line came up within a minute or two. Now we are struggling to see it. Positive or negative?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
A positive test usually shows as 2 lines or as a plus sign.Read the test instructions properly to determine the result. In an doubt do an ultrasound.