Pregnancy test faint line, sore breasts, pink bleeding, before periods unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I was 3 days late for my period I did a pregnancy rest that had a faint line. On the night I came on my period. 4 days later I finished my period and I have started getting sore breasts and I am lightly bleeding only when I wipe. Its like a pink colour. Before I came on my period was having unprotected see. Could I possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2016

As you get your period 4 days after due date, then possibility of pregnancy is quite rare.

For benefit of doubt, you can repeat the pregnancy test as you get earlier faint positive line and present with pink spotting & sore breast.

Kindly, consult with your doctor after undergoing the test for next line of management. Maintain genital hygiene. Good luck.