Pregnancy terminated. Was on Vegastone. Prescribed Parimolut and hormone treatment. Want to get pregnant.

Hi doctor am 42years old and got natural pregnent last year october for first time baby.My doctor gave me Vegastone for 6weeks then he has stoped that.After 2weeks i have got bleeding when i compleated 2 1/2 months.Now i do not get consive.My doctor asked me to take Primolut and wants to give hormone treatment.My hcg level is Is it rite to take this treatment and is it chances to get pregnant?
Longing to be a mum
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013