Pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Had early period, ended soon. Getting cramps, headaches. Is it normal?

i had a few pregnancy symptoms last week so doctor sent me to have a blood test , the test showed nothing. in this time i had my period earlyish. i woke up in pain(cramping) so went to the loo and saw spotting. i ignored it and went to bed but when i woke up i was bleeding so i just assumed i started my period. had quite bad cramps on and off and feeling sick. first day/night was normal, 2nd day was light until i had no blood in evening, woke up on 3rd day with slight bleeding but then nothing later on in day and then it stopped. i am however still getting cramps and twinges, headaches randomly. im not sure if this is normal? i think i may be wanting to be pregnant so im experiencing symptoms??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013