Pregnancy symptoms present despite an abortion. Extended bleeding. Positive report on home pregnancy test. What is going on?

I took the abortion pill six weeks ago and still bleeding I was told you are suppose to bleed up to eight weeks though. My concern is I recently started getting pregnancy symptoms again, I showed positive on a home pregnancy test and have had sex once since I had the abortion with a condom. I took a blood test four days ago and the results said I was two weeks pregnant . My nurse wants me to repeat the test and if the harmones are higher than the first test then iam pregnant...I wanted to know if you would have an idea of what might be going on with me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013