Pregnancy symptoms. Positive urine test, negative blood test. Pregnant?

hello im having sings of a pregnancy but i have had 2 home test both neg one at my docs and that was neg to but i went to hospital today 1/08/2012 had a urine test that was positive and then they did and blood test and that was neg im still getting pain in my lower abdomen and back pains. please can someone get back to me in regards to this matter as its worrying both me and my boyfriend i also have a 20 month old son which when i found out i was pregnant that didnt shown up on a urine test either i had to have a scan to find out and i was already 2 months and 5 days pregnant with my frist many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012