Pregnancy scan showed echogenic intracardiac focus seen in ventricle, renal pelvis 3mm. What can i do to help my child?

Dear Doctor, I am 19 weeks pregnant and had my anomaly scan done. I was told that my baby has – 1. A tiny echogenic intracardiac focus is seen in the left ventricle 2. A minimal fullness of the pelvicalyceal system, the renal pelvis measuring 3 mm I am waiting for my triple marker test results to come. I have been told if only one of the above was present it was common but since both are seen it could be Down syndrome . Please let me know is there anything I can do at this stage to help my child or to do other tests? Regards, Claudia
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012