Pregnancy scan not detecting the fetus. Have spotting. Miscarriage?

hello doctor iam 23 old women married since 5months and now iam pregnant of 2 months and it got confirm,doctor have sujjested me to get scan when i was with 1month 15 days pregnant so as per her sujjestion i have taken the scan ,in the reports i the result is no yolk is found and no foetal is seen and they have sujjested to take scan again after 2weeks ,and in the middle i have silght bleeding have been seen iam very woory about of my miscarry is there any chance s if yes please sujeest me i want to have my pregnant wt to do?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012