Pregnancy in protected sex

Hello doctor,me and my girl friend had protected sex,bt while kissing i on her,but within 24-48 hours i gave her i-pill.But after two weeks shez feeling like vomitting and fatigue.So i want to know is there any chances of getting pregnant or not.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Still there is a slim chance .So please do urine test 2-3 weeks later.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi amir!
Welcome to you had intercourse in her fertile period ,there is still a chance of pregnancy as Ipill is not 100% effective in preventing pregnancy.Wait till her period comes if she misses do a urine test.