Pregnancy, done test it was one dark and light pink appearance. Am i pregnant ?

hello DR. I iam 24 years old.i want to know i am pregnant or not . My last month my date was coming on 3rd OCT 2013 and i done the test of prega news on 8 th OCT 2013 and result was 2 pink lines appear but one is dark pink and another is light pink in appearance. What is result m i pregnent or not. I done this test at night 11.3o pm My periods generally delay by a week. plzzz suggest me
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
If you notice two pink lines with the test, the result is positive and this means you are pregnant. You may repeat the test with a fresh early morning sample of urine. If you usually have your periods around a week late, you should perform the test after this week of waiting is over which I think you have already done. Please see a specialist for clinical confirmation. You can also get a trans-vaginal sonogram to assess the status. Hope your query is clarified. Take care.