Pregnancy conception taken, irritation in uterus, light bleeding, pain in abdomen with nausea. Explain?

Hi, I m jasmin. I got married 3 monts ago. Me and my husband decided to start family soon. Thatswhy after my 2nd period i start taking pregnacy conception medicine, but soon i start irritation in my utrus. I took frequent trips to toilet due to this irritation, not only this i had very light bleeding 9 days before my due date, it was very light and stoped after two days but now i m experiencing alott of pain in my right side of lower abdomen and also time to time nausea . Mt due date of mensis is 7th january 2013. now i m confuse what is this. plz help me. thnks.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Irritation started in uterus , so may be due to contraception drugs as you indicated yourself.
This type of bleeding sometimes heavy other times light , we call as irregular bleeding.
Irregular bleeding with pain on the right lower abdominal site may be due to .
1 Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease ( pcod) as this is very common disease in this age group with these symptoms.

2 The 2nd possibility may be due to appendix , as you are complaining that there is pain in lower right abdomen with nausea , so may be due to appendix infection . Diagnosis can be confirmed by ultrasound of appendix.
In my opinion consult a gynecologist and get his opinion for pcod .
Good luck.