Pregnancy chances after been diagnosed by TB in uterus? Had undergone abortion before

My sister has undergone an abortion 2 years back.Doctors could not find why she underwent an abortion.After that she gave a gap of one year to strenghten her uterus and started trying to get conceived.Last week when she underwent diagnosis ,it was found that she has TB in uterus.She is 26 years old and height is 5.4 and weight is 68kgs.Doctors said that she should be under treatment for 6 months to get rid og TB.What are the chances for her pregnancy ???? But her menstrual cycle is perfect,i mean its very regular.Please tell me if she undergoes treatment will she get conceived???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012