Pregnancy. Weight gain. Prescribed Ebexid. How safe is the medicine?

Hi Dr, My Wife id 20 Week pregnancy and on 18th week Dr, Asked for TSH Test and THS level is 3.6. She put some extra weight approx 7-8 KG with in 18 week of pregnancy. Then Dr. Prescribe Ebexid daily 1 tablet in to morning. we have taken it 6 days and then we visit to another Dr. and She asked to stop the tablet. I just want to know how safe Ebexid is? And we should continue take it or not. One thing I notice after taking Ebexid my wife is not putting so much weight. Thanks Shant
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012