Pregnancy. Taken susten, hucog for 2 months. Not hearing baby heart beat in ultrasound. Suggest?

Hi My wife missed her period in month of Dec. And we have discussed to our doctor and she suggested her to take Hucog 0000 & PT 500 continuously on every week and she has also suggested to take sustain 400 on daily basis and not after completing 2 months when she did ultrasound on that time she is not able to hear heart beat of baby and she suggested for abortion . i think it comes due to high dosages. Could you please suggest me can we still need to wait for some time or we have to go ahead for abortion.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013