Pregnancy Prevention tablet doeses

I have to do the sexual intercourse 5 or many times in one day,so whether I have to take one tablet after each contact ? or in this condition how many tablets i have to take i have to do the sexual intercourse 5 or many times in one day,so whether i have to take one tablet after each contact?or in this condition how many tablets i have to take
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
One pill is fine . But i pill is not a tablet to be taken each day. it is to be taken in case if you have an unprotected intercourse during your fertile period (10th to 18th day of your cycle ) or if you forget your daily pill. It has sideeffects.
Takecare.