Pregnancy. Pressure in lower pelvic, white discharge, painful contraction. Do I need check up?

Im 32 weeks pregnant and I have been having a lot of BH contractions. For the last two days I have been feeling like my legs are being ripped apart and there has been an insane amount of pressure in my lower pelvic region. Today I felt a pop and then a bunch of egg white looking discharge was in my underwear. Twenty minutes later I had a really painful contraction, but I havent had any more since then... Do I need to go in and get checked?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012