Pregnancy. Having restless leg, shortness of breath, fatigue, insomnia. Given iron tablets. Reason?

Hello, though am pregnant now, week 38 and baby in breech, I have been experiencing these symptoms pre pregnancy. Restless leg, buzzing in one ear, shortness of breath, altered taste(with pregnancy) itchy just below the buttocks , extreme fatigue , insomnia ,(both in pregnancy)....I took folic acid three months prior to pregnancy then stopped as soon as was preggers. About week 20 I was given iron tablets by my GP but my obstretrician didn t see the need so stopped. But, in the past month been taking then irregularly when I need a bit of an energy boost. Midwife says doesn t make much of a difference, baby in breech and have been called in for a pancreas blood test this super anxious. Why is baby in breech why a pancreas test? Test show normal baby but didn t do the aminocentisis test, am 39, they also say you never know until baby is born. But wondering whether anything will affect delivery my baby s health or mine. Help. Really anxious mum to be.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013