Pregnancy. Fluctuating results. What should I believe?

Hello, I have been taking Slimk Quick for the past 3 days. I have some doubts about whether or not I could be pregnant. I just took a home pregancy test and the results were positive. However I had taken a test about a week and a half ago before starting the diet supplement and it was negative. Could this be a false negative result or should I proceed to seek face to face medical attention. I dont have any symptoms and I have experienced pregnancies 5 times before
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
First of all, for pregnancy test, you have to do it on or after the day of mised period. If you dont do that, before that day result may be negative.
So, you have to do another test if that also becomes positive then it is confirmed.
But for ultimate diagnosis you have to do an USG scan of whole abdomen.