Pounding headache for 36 hours, back of neck feels tight, feels like liquid filled in head. Should I worry ?

Hello, I ve had a pounding headache for 36 hours. My temples pound and I feel like there is a band that connects them over the top of my head. Back of my neck feels tight. Feels like my head will explode when I bend over. The sides of my throat feel tight - although my throat isn t sore, it feels a bit tighter to swallow . No forehead pain. No sinus pressure. My head feels liquid or shifty when I move around. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013