Pounding headache, fluctuations in body temperatures, sore muscles, sore throat. Food poisoning ?

Hi, My symptoms include a pounding headace, fluctuations in body temperatures as I was sweating in my sleep last night. Some of my muscle are very sore including my back and throat but mainly my lower back. Sore Throat , difficulty swallowing at times and loss of appetite . I also have some diarrhea here and there but not constant and the bowel movements are very watery. Is there a chance I have food poisoning? I also have been very fatigue and my entire head hurts from the neck up.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013