Post partial hysterectomy, hormonal imbalance. Severe breast pain, swelling, fibrocystic, constipation. Suggeztion?

I am 41, post partial hysterectomy (ovaries intact). I have been dealing with hormonal imbalance for many months now but confused at proper treatment. I have been suffering from SEVERE breast pain, swelling, fibrocystic (not new) breasts, bowel changes to constipation and pain in lower left abdomen and have had an increase in lower abdominal and buttocks fat despite an organic diet low in sugar and almost zero grains (wheat/corn/dairy/nut) free and an hour of exercise every day. I had my hormones and thyroid checked recently and a pelvic ultrasound. The ultrasound revealed a left follicular ovarian cyst but my Dr. did not feel this would affect my bowels so greatly. Hormones revealed normal progesterone (we had to guess my cycle was in follicular stage), very low testosterone at 5, and normal/borderline Estriadial. I thought I was suffering classic estrogen dominance symptoms but now my internist (who is holistic as myself) recommended bioidentical testosterone cream and progesterone cream both. I have tried both in the past with a worsening of the breast and belly symptoms. Literature is confusing. Some say take only progesterone and this will decrease my symptoms plus in turn increase testosterone. Other literature states take testosterone. Yikes. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013