Post menopausal and vaginal bleeding. Ultrasound showed thickening of uterus lining. Diagnosed with a polyp through the cervix which was removed. Bleeding started again. Has the wound healed?

I am post menopausal and had some vaginal bleeding , An ultra sound showed thickening of the lining of my uterus and the doctor did a biopsy . All was well. After about a month the bleeding (light) started again and lasted for about a week. Aprox. three weeks later I started bleeding again. I was scheduled for my yearly pap smear so when the doctor examined me he found that a polyp had slipped through my cervix. He was able to remove it and after a few days the bleeding stopped. Now, after 5-6 days the bleeding has started. Could this have not healed completely and was aggravated by having intercourse with my husband? Or could there be more? Ready for this to be over.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer