Post menopausal. Ultrasound, CT scan shows thick endometrial lining. D&C shows polyp, negative biopsy. Hysterectomy required?

Hello Doctor, My mom has endometrial thickness of 12 in ultrasound and 10.5 in CT scan . She is postmenopausal and there is no bleeding at present. When D&C was done there was no thickness found but there was a polyp . Also, the biopsy was negative. Is it good to get hysterectomy done or can we leave it as it is? Please advice. Optional Information: Gender: Female Age: 63 Ultrasound, CT scan both done and report says endometrial hyperplasia. D&C was also done and doctor says there was no thickness.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012