Positive pregnancy test, had period after taking utovlan. What could be the cause?

hi ive just been on holiday and whilst being away was taking utovlan to stop my period, i came back home and had a normal period... an due on in the next few days but... ive done 3 pregnancy tests and all came back positive... can the tests be wrong due to me taking utovlan ? also can it be wrong because am very stressed lately.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Hi. pregnancy test cannot be positive when you are stressed up or taking utovlan. You must have taken this drug to postpone your period but either you were already pregnant when you started the medicine or had not taken in time. I will advise you to get an internal scan (TVS) done at the earliest and rulr out any chances of ectopic pregnancy also.
Thanks.