Positive HPT, have copper IUD, negative urine test a the ER followed by spotting, stomach pain. What should be done?

Hi, I m.alanna aguirre i have recently been having every pregnant symthons in tha book , so about a week.ago i took 3 prego test they alll came back positive scary thing is i have a copper iud in place so i went to the emergancy rom right away they did a urine test on me it came back negative so they sent me home about 3 days later i started getting pain in my stomach so i went back they did another urine test it still came back negative so noe here i am a week later I m starting to spot and i dont know what to do i dont have money to go to the doctors so I m just scared andd curious
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012