Popping sound in the ear while stretching the neck. Dizziness, ringing in the ear. Involved in an accident in the past

hi im 35 years of age and had an motor accident last 09/06/12. Miraculously I had no fructure whatsover. after six months with no medication. It seems whenever I stretch my neck to my left I hear a popping sound on my left ear. As I review my tests, I came accross the term axonal diffusion. Im deperate because as of now I feel some diziness, ringing of ears but luckily I dont feel any pain in my body. Is there anything wrong with me as I experience these diziness??? popping sound on my ear as I stretch my neck???... Suggestions to eliminate these.. please.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013