Popping in ears, clogged sensation, green pus, blood discharge. Tried zithromax, ear drops. Permanent cure?

Last week my ear popped, then felt clogged and when I laid down is wouldn t stop popping and then it started draining green pus looking stuff and blood the pain has been unbearable so went to er next morning and dr gave me zithromax and ear drops, I ve taken all antibiotics and its still painful, clogged and draining green but it s not bleeding at this time... I HAVE NOT BEEN SICK AT AND NO FEVER
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013