Popped a black head on nose, got infected leading to swelling in face, deep lump under skin with redness. Immediate solution?

I popped a black head on my nose it got infected and the side of my face swell up aswell as draoning down to my lymphnode. I have antibiotics the swelling on the side of my face has gone but i still have a large deep lump under my skin aslong with redness. Its very noticeable and embarrissing. It wont pop ots to hard. Is there an immediatie solution or will it need remoiving?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have break the infected lesion and eventually it spread to surrounding skin also
do not worry as it is in shealing stage
the lump you ffel is due to body 's inflammatory response to infection
it will take 7 days to heal
apply good antibiotic cream over it
i hope i answered your question