Poor mental health, stress, intrusive thoughts, demure thoughts. Causes and treatment?

hello, i have just watched a documentary on mental health and was thinking about my own mental health.I have has problems with intrusive thoughts over the past few years that i cant get out of my mind.Basically, ive has a lot of stress in my life starting as a child, not im 37 and as a result of things that have happened in the past pop up in my mind and at times i cant get them out, and its tormenting me.I dont suffer with mental illness but imoure thoughts are horrbale
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012