Poor mental health, hurting myself, gashes on both legs, scars, self induced bulimia, unable to control myself. Treatment?

i feel like theres another person inside of me, i have many gashes in both my legs which are now heavy scars, find myself staring in a mirror for hours on end, and have recently become bulimic, although i cant controll myself when im doing all of these things, i feel like someone inside me is forcing me to, and im worried that it will worsen in the future please help me im terrified of what ive become.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012