Polio during childhood, slipping on wet surface. Post Polio syndrome?

Hello, I am 40 yrs old. I had polio for left lower foot when i was 4 yrs old. at the time i underwent treatment and was wearing calipers. However removed calipers at the age of 15. I am able to walk, run slowly. However, for the past 43 to 4 yrs one of the obeservation is, i slip whenver walking on the wet surface even though i walk carefully. Is this weakening of my leg over the years. Is this something i read as Post polio symndrome. What should i do. Also if i walk, i get pain in the lower spine left side. My left leg is shorter by 3.5cms. Any specific diagnosis to be made. Any exercises to be done. please advise
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012