Pneumonitis. Taking Clarithromycin. Repeat PA CXR, shows PTB lesion. Cause of worry?

hi im having trouble with my medical for my pre employment process. last feb. 03, 2012 i took a PA CXR and result was dated Feb 08, 2012 states that i have a pneumonitis . i was prescribed a 10day treatment of Clarithromycin . On feb. 20, 2012 i have a repeat PA CXR. Feb. 23, 2012 result was Apicolordotic view is suggested, PTB lesion . I was very frustrated and it took a month before going back to the clinic for the said repeat x ray . last March 27, 2012 i took the Apicolordotic view and the result was Apico unchanged, minimal ptb on upper right lobe. Is this serious? how can be treated from this? Is this be a possible hindrance for me not to push through with the job?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012