Pneumonia infection. Taking ciprofloxacin, co-drydramol, feeling breathless, watering eyes. Side effects of medication?

My daughter has been prescribed Ciprofloxacin 250mg tabs twice a day. her eye has started to water and looks bloodshot. She also said she has been feeling breathless. She has psemonia, diagonosed 2 weeks ago. she is also taking Erythromycin 4 times a day along with ibrufen for the pain and co-drydramol. I m concerned she is having a side effect to the Ciprofloxcin or co-Dydramol. She is 13.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012