Pleurisy due to sinus infection, have terrible headache, back pain, strong ammonia smell. Remedy?

I was diagnosed three weeks ago with pleurisy on my left side caused by a sinus infection . I very rarely get sinus infections. Now I am experiencing terrible headaches with back pain and a very strong ammonia smell. Deciding what to do. Head hurts when I get up, lie down or do anything. I took a sumatriptan 50 mg. I was diagnosed with migraines about three years ago. However the pill has not eased anything. I was given augmentin for my inj infection. I m kinda scared because my head he never hurt this bad even with a migraine.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013