Please suggest any Otolaryngology specialists in Adelaide that work through Medicare

Hello my name is Margaret My query is that I am told that I need to have an operation to unblock a tear duct but the specialist that I have been referred to does not bulk bill. I have to pay out between one and two thousand dollars for the operation which I can not afford as I am only on a pension and do not have any Health cover. Do you know of any Otolaryngology specialists in Adelaide that work through Medicare that would be able to help me. Margaret Smith
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011