Playing sports. Severe back pain, stiff shoulders and neck. Treatment?

Hello, I am the mother of a 16 year old daughter. She did competitive karate for 7 years till she was 14, competitive cheerleading for 3 and still, and she plays softball. Over time for the past couple years she's been getting really bad back pain in her lower back is the worse but has it all along her back and soreness and stiffness in area of her shoulders and neck. Recently in the past month the pain has gotten a lot worse, the pain in her lower back makes her get so uncomfortable.and she had been complaining of pain on the right side of her neck which worsens when she turns in the wrong way. What could it be? Or what should I do to help her?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013