Planning for pregnancy. Follicular study done. Is everything alright, chances of conception?

Hi I am 32 yr old . have a son 3 and half yr old and is planning for second child but having problem in conception ..this month my doctor suggessted follicular study and the results are 9th day the rit ovary is 11.6mm, left is 16.1 and endo is 5.9,on 11 th day it is 15.8, 19.8 and 10.2, on 14 th day it is 17mm, 24.6 mm and endo 11.7 mm... i want to knw is every thing all right ?what r the chances of conception?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Both your ovaries are showing a dominant follicle and the endometrial thickness is also satisfactory. The chances of conception are present if you have an intercourse with your husband as soon as the follicla ruptures.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal